It occurred to me that a run in the winter sunshine is more appealing than another visit to the gym. So that is what I did.
Started off with a rough route and my music planned. What does everybody listen to? I’ve devised a long running playlist and just add songs when something new and jolly is heard on the radio. The list of tunes is an array of everything and encourages me to run. Well it all helps!
Started out all enthusiastic because of the lovely weather – cold and sunny. Just crossing the road and heard a friendly voice asking me where I plan to run. So stopped to chat to my mate, then swiftly started running again eager to accomplish some sort of running rhythm.
Ran down a long lane with some brief stops for photos. Really enjoyed the countryside and decided that I will run more often. A few hills and roads later I finally ran around a small local recreation ground and went home, tired but feeling a sense of achievement. Always a good thing.
Future Fitness Plan
- Write down everything eaten, daily. Plus drinks (particularly alcohol).
- Weigh yourself first thing, daily.
- Eat 5 pieces of fruit/veg, every single day. This should be mainly veg.
- Try to keep to 1200 calories, most days (but probably not the weekends).
- 1 hour exercise, every single day. Or at least half an hour.
- A run outside, once a week
Lost 3.5 kg at the gym’s Fat Club, so slowly winning the weight loss battle.
Ran 7.4 km
Thanks for reading and please follow.
Now on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Mishmashmediablog/?ref=bookmarks
and on Twitter https://twitter.com/mishmashmedia_